***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***
HARVEY AND BOB WEINSTEIN SUED UNDER FEDERAL SEX TRAFFICKING LAWS
NEWS CONFERENCE TUESDAY (NOVEMBER 28) IN NEW YORK
at 12:30 p.m. EST
WHAT: JEFF HERMAN (www.hermanlaw.com), a nationally-recognized attorney for victims of sexual abuse, announces the filing of a lawsuit against HARVEY WEINSTEIN, BOB WEINSTEIN, and THE WEINSTEIN COMPANY LLC (TWC) arising from sex acts committed upon a young aspiring actress, KADIAN NOBLE.
According to the Complaint:
- HARVEY WEINSTEIN violated Federal Sex Trafficking law when he travelled to The Cannes Film Festival and promised KADIAN NOBLE a film role in order to entice her into his hotel room where he forced and coerced her into sexual acts.
- BOB WEINSTEIN and TWC violated Federal Sex Trafficking law in participating in and benefiting from HARVEY WEINSTEIN’s venture knowing that he would use fraud, force or coercion to have young aspiring actresses engage in sex acts.
- Prior to February, 2014, on a trip from the United States to London, HARVEY WEINSTEIN groomed KADIAN NOBLE by telling her that he had a role in mind for her and that “it will be good for you”.
- In February 2014, HARVEY WEINSTEIN approached KADIAN NOBLE at Le Majestic Hotel in Cannes where he asked her to come to his hotel room to review her reel.
- Once in the room, HARVEY WEINSTEIN told KADIAN NOBLE to walk up and down the room for “audition purposes”.
- HARVEY WEINSTEIN called a TWC producer and put him on the phone with KADIAN NOBLE. The producer told her that she “needed to be a good girl and do whatever he wished.”
- HARVEY WEINSTEIN pulled KADIAN NOBLE closer and groped her breasts. KADIAN NOBLE attempted to resist but felt compelled to comply because of the tangible and intangible benefits HARVEY WEINSTEIN had offered to advance her career.
- HARVEY WEINSTEIN then used force on KADIAN NOBLE to perform sex acts, which included placing her hand on his penis and forcing her to masturbate him.
KADIAN NOBLE v. HARVEY WEINSTEIN, BOB WEINSTEIN, and THE WEINSTEIN COMPANY LLC was filed November 27, 2017 in the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK – CASE NO: 1:17-cv-09260. (The complaint is available for Download at www.HermanLaw.com)
WHO: Kadian Noble and Jeff Herman, Attorney
WHEN: TOMORROW, Tuesday, November 28, 2017, at 12:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Kimpton Hotel Eventi
Verdi II Room
851 6th Ave.
New York, NY 10001
CONTACT: Meghan Gold; firstname.lastname@example.org; 561-578-4920