In over 20 years of practice, Rachelle has established a reputation for taking her client’s fight to the defendant’s doorstep. She learned early that in order to get the best verdicts you have to be willing to go to trial and has never failed to fulfill that promise.
Rachelle started her career working for a prominent Insurance Defense firm where she gained invaluable experience defending insurance companies. This experience provided great insight for her later work representing Plaintiff’s in personal injury cases. Over the past 20 years, she has successfully handled hundreds of cases and has extensive trial experience in the area of personal injury.
As the Managing Attorney for Herman law, Rachelle is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the firm and ensuring that all cases are handled with care and consideration. She is committed to seeking justice for survivors of sexual abuse and being a voice for victims to heal. She understands the sensitive, confusing and emotional situations our clients face, and puts great emphasis and pride in ensuring that the legal process is as positive, empowering and stress-free as possible.
In her spare time, Rachelle enjoys spending time with her two sons and volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and Golden Retriever of South Florida.
- State of Florida (Since 1998)
- Middle District of Florida (Since 2006)
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida (Since 2000)
- United States District Court – Northern District of Florida (Since 2000)
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent Woman Lawyers
- 2012’s Avvo Client’s Choice Award
- Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad School of Law, Juris Doctorate (1998)
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science (1995)
Public Speaking and Radio Engagements
- 940 AM WINZ Radio – Feature Guest Speaker
- Community News & Reviews – Clear Channel
- Seaview AM 960 – Featured Guest Speaker “Let Me Help You”
- 1340AM WPBR – Featured Guest Speaker Business Trust Link
- Toastmasters – Art of Public Speaking; Vice-President of Public Relations
- Florida Justice Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association